Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Motherhood

Dear Daughters,

I read a blog post today that I want to share with you. Motherhood is one of the very best things that has ever happened to me, and I am so thankful for each of you. But motherhood can be a confusing thing in a world that pulls you in many different directions. I believe this post offers clear biblical advice on what it means to be a Christian mother. I pray that you each will experience the joy I have from being a mother to you!

"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them! He shall not be put to shame when he speaks with his enemies in the gate." Psalm 127:3-5

http://www.desiringgod.org/blog/posts/motherhood-is-a-calling-and-where-your-children-rank

I love you,

Mom

No comments: